We are delighted that the course is now open again, however there are still restrictions and guidelines in place which are detailed below:
With effect from Monday 17th May, the Government have confirmed that alcoholic drinks can be served inside as well as outside. Opening hours will continue 7.30 to 5pm.
There are a couple of “proviso’s” to this. Firstly, if the weather is poor and only a few players are on the course the club may close earlier. Secondly, if there is a particular demand for later tee times (Monday & Thursday afternoon for example) then the closing time will go back to 8pm.
Service has to be table service, so please take a seat and your order will be taken there.
- Golf can be played in accordance with “the rule of 6” so four balls are allowed
- The practice ground, putting green and net will be open
- Social distancing is still in force, so we must keep 2 metres apart at all times
- We have reverted to 8 minute tee times. Please do not go to the tee until the group in front have played their tee shots and left the teeing area
- Tee times must be booked by phoning the club during opening hours (unless playing in an organised roll up
- Changing room facilities, including lockers, will re-open.
- Please enter the clubhouse using the front door or door near changing rooms, and exit using the side patio door in the lounge
- On the course, flags must not be touched and there are no rakes in bunkers.
- Barrie will be available for lessons from Tuesday 30th March
Full details of the “Framework for Playing Golf” can be found using the following link