We are delighted that the course is now open again, however there are still restrictions and guidelines in place which are detailed below:
Until Monday 17th May, the Government have confirmed that alcoholic drinks can only be served outside. The club will be serving a limited selection from this date, opening at 7.30 until 5pm.
There are a couple of “proviso’s” to this. Firstly, if the weather is poor then the club will close at 1pm as it does now. Secondly, if there is a particular demand for later tee times (Monday & Thursday afternoon for example) then the closing time will go back to 8pm.
Service has to be table service, so please take a seat outside and your order will be taken there.
- Golf can be played in accordance with “the rule of 6” so four balls are allowed
- The practice ground, putting green and net will be open
- Social distancing is still in force, so we must keep 2 metres apart at all times
- We have reverted to 8 minute tee times. Please do not go to the tee until the group in front have played their tee shots and left the teeing area
- Try not to arrive too early. If you do please wait in your car until it is time to get ready
- Tee times are now available to book from by phoning the club between 8am and 1pm
- Toilet facilities will be available in the clubhouse between 8am and 1pm, and near the 10th tee at all times.
- Lockers will not be available for the time being
- Please enter the clubhouse using the front door and exit using the side patio door in the lounge
- On the course, flags must not be touched and there are no rakes in bunkers.
- Barrie will be available for lessons from Tuesday 30th March
Full details of the “Framework for Playing Golf” can be found using the following link